Who Should Take This Course?
Every Christian should take the course. This course is not just for a specific group or person in the church, it is foundational to all Christians from any denomination.
Who will benefit from the course?
- Individuals seeking a deeper understanding of God
- Students and student fellowships
- Any church member over the age of 13 and under 100
- Professionals and businessmen
- Women and Men fellowships
- Pastors and church workers
- Church elders and other church leaders
- Financial supporters of missions
- Those who pray for missionaries
- Missionaries on the field
What Are The Different Ways of Taking This Course?
- The Perspectives Course
- Perspectives Correspondence Course
- Fastrak – get a taste of the Perspectives course
How Much Time is Required?
The Perspectives Course will require 5-6 hours of reading each week and a meeting at a common location to listen to speakers and have discussions for 3 hours on a particular day of each week. The overall course duration is 11 weeks.
The Perspectives Correspondence Course will require 5-6 hours of reading each week and some additional time to interact with the mentor and other students via email and the online forum.
The Fastrak should take a total of 1 hour per lesson.